[Our Customer Story]
Gotloveforkidz.com - Children Charity, Volunteer & Donation Platform.
- Next phase - Global Crowdsharing & Fund platform for social & philanthropic
Gotloveforkidz.com is a first step to realising an online and digital presence for this informal group of volunteers. The vision is to create this online charity and sponsorship website to make it more convenient for people to step forward to give to charity and to volunteer work in Singapore and in the future from anywhere internationally.
Solution & Approach
As time-to-market is important, the project delivery is adapted using agile approach. This is to allow multi-iteration release of the website to validate the design outcome and to rectify any design deviation or adopt new change revisions to meet strict usability requirement and standard. The design principle for Gotloveforkidz.com website is based on the following :
- Compelling User Experience. Simple and easy navigation for users to find volunteering and donation opportunities. The mobile responsive design also adopted clean and attractive layout theme with bright colors to present a warm but yet modern feel. Video is used to better convey the messaging and desired appeal to the volunteers and the supporting donors.
- User Self-Service and Fast-to-Deploy Technology. The website supports multi author blogging and offers self-service manageability to grow its content for its users from anywhere, anytime and any device connected to the internet. It also supports a secured donation payment gateway with workflow processes for donation receipts accounting and reporting.
- Content Writing and SEO. Articles are written and optimised for Google Search Engine to attract organic and search traffic.
- Add-on Futureproof Capabilities and Scalablity. The website design caters for new crowdsharing and fundraising capabilities to be added without requiring a redesign or overhaul of the website. The infrastructure can also be scaled to support increasing volume from local Singapore to international traffic as the website progresses into its future phase.
The entire project delivery is completed in less than 8 weeks. It is noteworthy that the proof of concept is available within week 1 for user visual inspection.
- Volunteer Online Sign-Up
- Online Donation Campaign
- Donation Payment Processing
- Newsletter Subscription
- Blog Platform
- Integrated Email Engagement & Marketing Platform
- Integrated Website and Social Engagement Analytics